Welcome

As time grows short there is much left to say. I sometimes waste whole hours and minutes, but I try not to waste a whole day.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!


Dear readers and friends,

I have decided that in future I will publish my writings in an online publishing website hosted by the publishers, Harper Collins. If I am able to demonstrate an interest in the novel Juggernaut there is a possibility that I may be able to have it published by this route. I depend on your critical comments and support of course in my endeavours so if you feel able to help and assist me in this I will be most grateful and indebted to your generosity.
Please continue to follow what happens to Gerry and share it as widely as you feel able on http://www.authonomy.com/ReadBook.aspx?bookid=15037#chapter
My very best wishes and grateful thanks to you all for the coming New Year which hopefully will bring us all some degree of prosperity and contentment.

Gary (Bill Walters) Rudd

1 comment:

  1. A very Happy New Year to you too, Gary. And the very best of luck with Juggernaut.

    ReplyDelete